It’s time once again for your Fall and Winter Maintenance Tips from Haldeman Mechanical.
- Remove hoses from frost-free lawn faucets in freezing weather
- Change water filter cartridges and ultraviolet bulbs
- Re-bed acid neutralizers and carbon filters
- Check salt level on water softener
Heating and Cooling Tips (Oil, Gas, Heat Pumps)
- Clean and service your system, including filter changes, chimney checks and efficiency tests
- Adjust return vents for heating season (Open bottom register and close top register)
- Add air quality components, including whole house filters, humidifiers and ultraviolet lights
With energy prices still high and rebates and tax credits still available, it’s the perfect time to replace your old heating system. Haldeman Mechanical has qualifying high-efficiency systems that will save you money all winter long. Contact us today and say goodbye to high heating bills this winter!